• IQ Ultra™ is made of additive-free polyethylene plastic foam with a filter paper incorporated.
• IQ Ultra™ is supplied in units of 10 chambers (in 2 rows of 5 chambers/row) on a hypoallergenic non woven adhesive tape.
• The tape with the chambers has a protective plastic cover with 10 corresponding compartments. The cover makes it possible to re-attach the tape to the cover after advance filling of the chambers with haptens.
• The volume of the chamber is 32 μl and the inside area of the chamber is 64 µl.
• The width of the tape is 52 mm and the length is 118 mm.
Packaging & Service
The IQ Ultra™ is supplied in cardboard boxes
containing 100 units per box (100×10 chambers).
A Reading Plate for IQ Ultra™ is supplied in each box.
The IQ Ultra™ is available worldwide through the extensive network of Chemotechnique Diagnostics distributors.
Intructions on the website are here and they can be downloaded as a pdf from here.
In the following countries there is an existing patent:
USA: (10/501 555, 7 798 976, 21014925).
EPC:(03700668.1, 1 474 042, 21014926) in Belgium (BE), Denmark (DK), Finland (FI), France (FR), Germany (DE), Italy (IT), The Netherlands (NL), Spain (ES), Sweden (SE) and Great Britain (GB) (21038793-21038802).